-Pimms or sparkling wine.
- Dips and an asortment of crackers.
- Rosemary roast potatoes,
- Chicken, fish parcels or burgers on the bbq, &
- Pick n Mix platter.
- Start off by making sure all your Pimms ingredients are chilling in the fridge so you can prepare it just before your guests arrive so it is still lovely, cold and refreshing.
- I started my potatoes which my sweet boyfriend Jai has named 'Baby Aimee Potatoes' well beforehand so I wasn't rushing to get them cooked when everyone arrived.
For the potatoes you will need:
- 1kg of baby potatoes (adjust this according to how many guests you have, or how many potatoes you'd like to end up with!)
- Rosemary flavoured sea salt to season,
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped,
- 3 sprigs of fresh rosemary, OR
- 3 tsp of mixed dry herbs,
- 1tsp of oil,
- 4- 5 tsp butter, or enough to coat your potatoes.
1. Wash potatoes and chip any bigger ones in half.
2. Par- boil potatoes until soft.
3. Transfer potatoes to baking dish and put in oil, butter, chopped garlic, fresh rosemary or dried herbs.
4. Sprinkle over enough sea salt (preferably rosemary flavoured) to coat potatoes.
5. Put into a preheated oven at 225degrees and cook until golden and crispy which should be anywhere inbetween 45- 60 minutes.
6. Make sure to turn potatoes to coat in butter and herb mixture every 10- 15 minutes to avoid burning.