The recipe is under the cut.
Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcakes.
- 120g plain flour
- 140g caster sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 40g unsalted butter
- 120ml whole milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 12 large strawberrys (chopped)
- 200g digestive biscuits
- 1 quantity cream cheese frosting (see below)
1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees C.
2.Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and butter with mixer.
3. Pour in milk and vanilla extract and beat on a medium speed.
4. Add egg and beat well.
5. Divide chopped strawberrys in 12 paper cases.
6. Spoon mixture until 2/3rds full and bake for 20- 25 minutes.
7. Roughly break up the digestive biscuits and process until finely ground.
8. When cupcakes are cold, spoon the cream cheese frosting on top and sprinkle with digestives.
Cream Cheese Frosting.
- 300g sifted icing sugar
- 50g unsalted butter
- 125g cream cheese
1. Blend all ingredients until smooth.